Staff Accountant (Full time/Part time)
Qualification and skills:
- Require bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, or related field and must fulfilled units requirement for CA CPA exam.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles general accepted in the United States.
- Solid analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment.
- Public accounting experience is a plus.
- Bilingual in Japanese is highly preferable.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Prepare and review individual, partnership, LLC, C-corporation, and S-corporation income tax returns.
- Prepare payroll tax, sales/use tax, business tax and property tax.
- Heavy Correspondence with clients and federal and state tax authorities (IRS, franchise tax board etc.)
- Special projects as needed.
- Working towards an undergraduate degree in accounting or related field.
- Strong desire to learn about accounting and tax field and able to follow instructions.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Excel, Outlook and Word.